Bad Man Sound. 830 likes. Bad Man Sound isn't just a team of premiere party promoters and artists dedicated to the preservation of the original Junglist culture, it's a movement. Jah Boogs Bennit. Stream Bad Man by KONSHENS MUSIC ONLINE from desktop or your mobile device. SoundCloud. Bad Man by KONSHENS MUSIC ONLINE published on 2019-08-19T19:05:51Z. Genre Reggae Comment by Kingston Bwoy. Love dis riddim. VERY BAAAAAD!!!! 2020-03-30T13:34:51Z Comment. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 Vinyl release of Murs 3:16 (The 9th Edition) on Discogs.
DOWNLOAD now Murs bad man soundcloud music
Man Who Spoke Out Against Bad Bunny Finds Out Daughter Star of New Conejo Malo VideoMurs - The Murs Beattape
Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Murs - Murs 3:16: The 9th Edition at Discogs. Complete your Murs collection. Even though legions of Bad Bunny fans awoke to the pleasant surprise of a new video, one man woke up having to eat his words for breakfast.
@tyler-rogers-mcfreely: Murs is the man. But have you heard stuff like Bad man, silly girl, or funeral for a killer? This is a great song but if you haven't heard some of his stuff of Murs 3:16 or Murs and 9th Wonder I suggest it highly, its his best work in my opinion. 2016-05-17T14:02:25Z Comment by ->Jack_Vauls. SoundCloud is a music and podcast streaming platform that lets you listen to millions of songs from around the world, or upload your own. Start listening now!
This article needs to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information.(June 2020)
Nicholas Neil Carter (born March 16, 1978), better known by his stage nameMurs, is an American rapper. His name is an acronym (or bad for which he himself has created multiple meanings, such as "Making the Universe Recognize and Submit" or "Making Underground Raw Shit."
Murs is a former member of hip hop groups such as Living Legends along with Luckyiam, Sunspot Jonz, The Grouch, Scarub, Eligh, Aesop, Bicasso and Arata, and current member of 3 Melancholy Gypsys along with Scarub and Eligh,Felt along with Slug, and Melrose along with Terrace Martin. He is also a lead vocalist of The Invincibles along with Whole Wheat Bread. He also set a Guinness World Record for rapping for 24 hours non-stop (October 13, 2016) during a live stream on Twitch.
On June 11, 2013, Murs released an album as lead vocalist of a band called The White Mandingos. The album is titled The Ghetto is Tryna Kill Me.
Murs signed with Strange Music in 2014 and has released three studio albums through the label. His record deal with Strange Music was a three album deal. Although ¡Mursday! Is still signed to the label.
Murs formed 3 Melancholy Gypsys with fellow Alexander Hamilton High School classmates Scarub and Eligh. The group became friends with Mystik Journeymen, and joined them in the Living Legends collective in 1996. His solo debut album, F'Real, was released on Veritech in 1997.
Alongside Slug, Murs has been part of the group Felt since 2002.The End of the Beginning, his debut album on Definitive Jux, was released in 2003. Murs released Murs 3:16: The 9th Edition, an album entirely produced by 9th Wonder, in 2004. Taking a more thoughtful approach than gangster rappers, it prompted Andy Gill of The Independent to say "eschewing bogus glamour for emotional realism, Murs manages to say more about the corrosive cancer of hip-hop's gun culture than all the thousands of column inches lavished on 50 Cent's bullet wounds". After another collaborative album with 9th Wonder, Murray's Revenge, in 2006, Murs signed a contract with Warner Bros., his debut album for the label being Murs for President. It was preceded by Sweet Lord which was given away free to fans.
Murs released Varsity Blues 2, a follow-up to his Varsity Blues EP, with production duties handled by Aesop Rock, Terrace Martin and Droop-E, in 2011. He released This Generation, a collaborative album with Fashawn, in 2012.
Murs was invited by Sacha Jenkins, a hip hop journalist, to join the group The White Mandingos, a collaboration between Jenkins and Bad Brains bassist Daryl Jenifer. They released their first murs, The Ghetto is Tryna Kill Me, on June 11, 2013 under the Fat Beats record label. Murs has stated that the recording just click for source a loose concept album about a man from the hood who struggles to maintain his identity while recording as a rock artist. The band members have acknowledged that the album is partially based on their own experiences.
On February 7, 2014, it was announced via Tech N9ne's Facebook page that Murs was signed to his record label Strange Music. Later that year, Murs teamed up with fellow Strange Music members Mayday! to drop the !Mursday¡ album as his first release on the label. He then released Have a Nice Life on May 18, 2015, Captain California on March 10, 2017, and A Strange Journey into the Unimaginable on his birthday in 2018 – all through Strange Music. In between projects, Murs partnered once again with 9th Wonder to create Brighter Daze, which was released on December 31, 2015.
Murs has man adopted child. He soundcloud and had another child in April 2018. He and his wife also have a third son. He is an advocate for gay rights; the video for his song "Animal Style" features his character kissing another man.
Murs is known as a fan of comic books, he even has videos on the internet of him going to get some at Midtown Comics in New York City.
• Himself (The Eric Andre Show)
- ^"LAist Interview: MURS". LAist. October 7, 2008. Archived from the original continue reading December 11, 2008.
- ^Eric K. Arnold (April 1, 2005). "The Living Legends' Hip-Hop Masterpiece". XLR8R. Archived from the original on October 26, 2013.
- ^Anna Almendrala (May 18, 2012). "LACMA Hip Hop Concerts: Murs Of 3MG Kicks Off Summer Series (VIDEO, PHOTOS)". The Huffington Post.
- ^Adam Figman (November 30, 2009). "Felt - Felt 3: A Tribute to Rosie Perez". URB. Archived from the original on February 13, 2010.
- ^"Murs & Terrace Martin: On Melrose (Music Video)". Baller Status. January 5, 2011.
- ^"Murs & Whole Wheat Bread Are The Invincibles (Free EP + Video)". Okay Player. July 6, 2012.
- ^ abFrannie Kelley (August 13, 2013). "The White Mandingos: Music That Defies Definition". National Public Radio.
- ^"LACMA: Through The Mic featuring Murs and 3MG". The 5th Element Magazine. May 31, 2012.
- ^Bradley Torreano. "MURS Biography". Allmusic.
- ^Luke Fox (November 2011). "Murs - Interviews". Exclaim!.
- ^Tom Breihanon (September 3, 2009). "Aesop Rock, Atmosphere's Slug, and Murs Team for Felt 3". Pitchfork Media.
- ^Matt Kallman (April 23, 2003). "Murs: The End of the Beginning". Pitchfork Media.
- ^Rollie Pemberton (March 15, 2004). "Murs: Murs 3:16 - The 9th Edition". Pitchfork Media.
- ^Gill, Andy (9 April 2004). "Album: Murs". The Independent.
- ^Peter Macia (March 21, 2006). "Murs: Murray's Revenge". Pitchfork Media.
- ^Michael Denslow (October 15, 2008). "Album Review: Murs – Murs For President". Consequence of Sound.
- ^Omar Mouallem (September 2008). "Murs & 9th Wonder - Sweet Lord". Exclaim!.
- ^Jake Paine (April 13, 2011). "Murs Releases Sequel "Varsity Blues 2," Production By Aesop Rock, Droop-E". Hip Hop DX. Archived from the original on September 3, 2014. Retrieved December 14, 2012.
- ^Luke Fox (September 24, 2012). "Murs & Fashawn - This Generation". Exclaim!.
- ^Jay Balfour (July read more, 2013). "The White Mandingos Analyze Adam Yauch's Role In Their Formation"Archived 2014-08-08 at the Wayback Machine. Hip Hop DX.
- ^Jake Crates (March 4, 2013). "Murs and New Group “The White Mandingos” Announce New Concept Album". All Hip Hop.
- ^Rys, Dan (2014-02-07). "Murs Signs With Tech N9ne's Strange Music - XXL". Xxlmag.com. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- ^"¡Mayday! And Murs Craft A Ripe Summer Album With '¡MURSDAY!' - XXL". XXL Mag. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- ^Baker, Soren (May 17, 2013). "Murs Adopted Two Kids To "Help Change Someone's Life"
Download the music free!