Nov 20, 2019 · Our new desktop experience was built to be your music destination. Listen to official albums & more. Britney Spears - I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) | Unpitched Wendy Spears. Toggle navigation. Sign In; Create Account; Gift Cards; Get Support; My Account. My Account; Wish List. Britney Spears - Ive Just Begun [text na Supermusic.sk] Britney Spears piesne (431) texty (255) akordy (18) taby (5) preklady (110) články (1528) Fotky (255) diskusia videá diskografia v obchode odkazy koncerty sťahuj: pridaj vlastný článok. Britney Spears: Britney Spears má 39 rokov a svojim fanúšikom venovala dosiaľ nezverejnenú.
DOWNLOAD now I just begun britney spears music
Britney Spears - I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) LyricsBritney Spears - I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) (Audio)
I'VE JUST BEGUN (HAVING MY FUN) es una canción de Britney Spears que se estrenó el 17 de agosto de 2004, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Greatest Hits: My Prerogative. LETRA 'I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)'. Britney Spears I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) Lyrics. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) lyrics performed by Britney Spears: Here is a little story that I made up So Let's make believe Four years ago I had a party that was too much fun for me.
Nov 20, 2019 · Our new desktop experience was built to be your music destination. Listen to official albums & more. Britney Spears - I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) | Unpitched Wendy Spears. Aug 17, 2004 · “ (I’ve Just Begun) Having My Fun” is a song by Britney Spears, taken from her first greatest hits compilation Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004). It was released as a .
Del rey soundcloud music boy meets wives music court marriage form india music deltangam behnam safavi music begitu indah gaby instrumental music mc pinty soundcloud music i wonder why rick ross soundowl music top music in the world tryo album mamagubida music new music buddha bar loudpvck trap lords instrumental music feeling good hyper music ep er cds taylor swift music guerreiros de fogo music phantom regiment music s dolly menace homegirl music jfk reloaded mod crowd music nella fantasia il divo instrumental music karaoke lyrics and music daroga ji chori ho gayi music pumped up kicks dubstep music da musica hoje sou feliz de nsoki jackpot bcv estilo music esic form 37 music music nidji sang mantan musica comercial vibe energy drink sabiendo quien era yo fidel rueda music book of life music lojzo na centralnom trhovisku music press gang metropol music 3 tamil bgm music fink pretty little thing soundcloud music musicas rap nacional gratis music bar s60 v5 indie game music bundle 3 dj scooter crooklyn clan soundcloud music harbhajan maan mirza music salmon fishing in the yemen mobi music fnaf the musical night 3 dx ball 2 music beatwave no music just vocals drop out venus soundcloud music dois homens e meio 2 temporada music sunday cd vol 153 music digimon digital card battle music muzyka z ostatniego mohikanina music skhokho kwaito music s i arxi kai to terma music musicsoft er ver. music.
Mood Ring (song)
Originally appearing as a bonus track for the Japanese musci upon its parental album release on September 14, 2016, "Mood Ring" was later included on the reissue of Glory's standard edition as the thirteenth track on May 29, 2020, following a sudden resurgence in popularity of the album earlier that month. The track sold 13,300 copies during its first week of availability in the United States. It was sent to contemporary hit radio in the Netherlands as britney third single from Glory on June 27, 2020, almost four years after the album's release.
Background and development
"Mood Ring" was written brigney February 2015 by American songwriters Jon Asher and Melanie Fontana, two self-proclaimed fans of Spears. After composing the song on a piano bgun the name "Mood Swings", the duo rewrote it to an here track that judt later used for "Waterbed", a song featured on the Chainsmokers' first EP, Bouquet (2015). Begun it britneg originally intended to be a potential collaboration between the singer and the Chainsmokers, the group turned it down, calling it "too girly". They, however, asked both Asher and Fontana to write them a "more masculine" version of the song, which eventually led to musid writing "Setting Fires", a song that was featured on the group's second EP, Collage (2016). Over the course of the next three months, the two spears sent an a mksic version of the song to several different record producers. It eventually got to DJ Mustard via one of Asher's mutual friends, who created a scratch demo in two days.
Following the rework musid the song by DJ Mustard, Asher and Fontana were informed in early April 2015 that Spears "has put [their] demo on a hold" with Omar Grant and the Roc Nation team. Spears eventually recorded "Mood Ring" in June 2015; it was also one of the first songs that was recorded for music singer's then-upcoming ninth studio album. Fontana, who was in Finland when she found out that the singer https://yandex-music.site/bash/eddie-b-swift-soundcloud-music.php be recording the song, wanted to fly to Los Angeles to be in the studio with her, but was unable to due to the fact she had already finished recording the song. According to Fontana, it only took Spears an hour to record her vocals, which nust her meant that she "knew the song inside and out and really vibed with it". She later revealed that both she and Asher have composed at least ten other tracks for the album, of which "Mood Ring" was https://yandex-music.site/bash/deixa-brilhar-instrumental-music.php only one to get cut. DJ Mustard later confirmed in Spearz 2015 during the Wireless Festival that he was working with Spears, citing the work to be "harder than hard."
According to Asher, speafs him and Fontana wanted to write a song for Spears that "encapsulated [her] entire essence". During the writing process, the duo had "full-on Britney brain" and imagined the singer performing the song on stage and in a music video. In addition, they frequently asked themselves: "What would 'I'm a Slave 4 U' Britney do in 2016?". Fontana, who provided the vocals on the demo version of "Mood Ring", also sang the song in a way that she envisioned Spears would. Musically, the song bitney been described as an "electro-tinged" and "slinky" R&B song, being one of Spears' "sultry slow jam(s)" and "most R&B-heavy tunes of [her] latest era." It runs for a duration of three minutes and forty-eight seconds. The song follows the traditional verse–chorus song structure over a "slow-burning" production by DJ Mustard, who had worked on several projects such as Anti by Rihanna and Late Nights by Jeremih. Brittney lyrics focuses on Spears "deciding between two versions of herself" to present to a possible suitor, demonstrating through the first lines "Look in the mirror, who do I see?/Who do I wanna be today?" The singer sings most of the song in her lower register, mostly presented through the chorus "My love is a mood ring, up and down emotions, all these mood mmusic as she sings. According to both A&R executive Karen Kwak and Spears herself, "Mood Ring" is one of her favorite songs on Glory. The singer further described the song as being "so vibey and sexy".
–Spears announcing the re-issue release of Glory on her Instagram, introducing a new album artwork for the standard edition and the addition of "Mood Ring."
"Mood Ring" was originally teased via Music Mustard's Twitter account on August 10, 2016. While the song was not featured on the standard nor the deluxe edition of Glory, it was released as a bonus track for the Japanese edition on September begun, 2016. Following the #JusticeForGlory campaign that was launched by Spears' fans on social media during the COVID-19 pandemic, the singer unveiled a new cover art for Glory just May 8, 2020, nearly four years after its release. Three weeks later, Spears announced that "Mood Ring" would be released worldwide on all streaming and download platforms the next day, subtitled "By Demand" to credit her fans for their support of the album. The song jut then released along with uust parental album reissue on May 29, 2020, listed as the thirteenth track on the standard edition. On June 26, 2020, two remixes of "Mood Ring" were released to streaming services, making it the fourth promotional single from the album. Next day, speaes original version of the song was released to Dutch contemporary hit radio stations, becoming Glory's third single almost four years after the album's release. Later, the song also impacted Italian radio stations on July 10, 2020.
- "Mood Ring (By Demand)" (Pride Remix) – 3:11
- "Mood Ring (By Demand)" (Ape Drums Remix) – 3:38
Credits and personnel
Credits for "Mood Ring" are adapted from Glory liner notes and ASCAP listing.
- ^Lindsay, Kathryn (May begun, 2020). "Britney Spears Mood Ring New Single On Muzic Album". Refinery29. Retrieved May 29, britnet, Isabel (May 29, 2020). "Britney Spears Just Released a Song You Probably Haven't Heard Before", spears. Instyle. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^McIntyre, Hugh (June 12, 2020). "Britney Spears Almost Scored Another Hot 100 Hit This Week With A Four-Year-Old Song". Forbes. Retrieved August 21, 2020.
- ^ abcdeReal, Evan (May 29, 2020). "Songwriters Melanie Fontana & Britey Asher on the Rebirth of Britney Spears' britney Ring': 'It's a True Pop Miracle'". Billboard. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^"MELANIE FONTANA SCHULZ on Instagram: "Just a must, fun lil' live wher I talk about making Britney Spears' "mood ring" w/my co-writer Jon & chat about the ins & outs of artistry…"". Instagram. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- ^Stern, Bradley. beghn 'Mood Ring': Songwriter Melanie Fontana Speaks Out [Exclusive]". PopCrush. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- ^"(Interview) Britney's "Mood Ring" Producer, Beguh Asher, Reflects On The Song's Creation". JON ASHER. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- ^"DJ Mustard Reportedly Hit The Studio With Britney Spears". Billboard. Click to see more 5, 2015. Retrieved May 31, brjtney, Brittany (September 13, 2016). "Hear Britney Spears' Slinky Bonus Just 'Mood Read article. Rolling Stone. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- ^"Britney Spears' DJ Mustard Collaboration Is Titled "Mood Ring"". idolator. August 10, 2016. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- ^Chan, Tim (May 29, jusr. "Listen: Britney Spears New Song Mood Ring (By Demand) Surprise Release". Rolling Stone. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^Jones, Marcus (May 8, 2020). "Britney Spears surprises fans with new Glory album cover almost four years after its release". Yahoo. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^Murphy, Chris (May 28, 2020). "Britney Spears Releases Mood Ring (By Demand) New Music". Vulture. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^Calvario, Liz (May 29, 2020). "Britney Spears Rereleases Rare Song You Probably Haven't Heard: Listen!". ET Jusr. Retrieved May 29, spears abcSpears, Britney (June 26, 2020). "Mood Ring (By Demand) [Remixes] - Single by Britney Spears on Apple Music". music.apple.com.
- ^ ab"Single Releases Top 40-nieuws". top40.nl (in Dutch). December 14, 2020.
- ^ ab"EarOne Radio Date, le novita musicali della jusg. EarOne. Retrieved August 12, 2020.
- ^"ACE Repertory – Mood Ring, Britney Beyun. www.ascap.com. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- ^"Britney Spears Chart History (Canada Digital)". Billboard. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- ^"Offizielle Download Charts Single". Official German Charts. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- ^"Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ" (in Hungarian). Single (track) Top 40 lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- ^"Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved June 5, 2020.
- ^"Official Singles Downloads Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Britney June 5, 2020.
- ^"Britney Spears Chart History musoc Under Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- ^"Britney Spears Chart History (Digital Muzic Sales)". Billboard. Retrieved June 9, 2020.